18 May 2016

Flipping Definitions

Cute title, huh?

Whilst on a walk and talk with my Counselor, He said "bewildered."  I was searching for a word to describe how I felt in a certain situation and that was exactly it!

Later I was processing via a Facebook Message with a friend (which I accidentally deleted - duh!), and He showed me "be wilder" inside the word.

After pondering and praying and listening, I have a new definition for "be-wilder," that is, I "flipped it," as Doug Addison says.  "Flipping means taking a negative situation and flipping it into a positive Kingdom perspective. It is the ability to recognize negative things, turn them around, and interject God’s positive will and destiny for your life."
 
My definition is:

be-wilder: be freer,  be more passionate, be even more free from restraints; be (in spirit), will (in soul) and do (with body).


The blogger in me hopes that this will be a series -- time and my Counselor will tell.


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...