29 April 2016

Freebie Friday

Good morning! 

I was reordering my private realm this morning and realized what a gem I had in my hands, practically speaking.

If you are like me, you love and value words. I have hard copies of life-giving words which I review and ponder and declare daily. In the past they have littered my quiet time spot and often prompted a "dig" in order to find in the stacks.

These plastic pockets are my solution and freebie tip for today. I keep my current collection in one and then can file them in a binder for future reference when they are not the "now" words. Bonus: these beauties have a pocket on each side!

You're welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...