30 March 2016

Checking in on My Poor Neglected Blog

Dear Escapades,

I have missed you and longed to spend time with you.  Dashing off "Theme Song Thursday" posts as a way to stay connected, though somewhat lame, has ministered to my heart and given me hope that indeed I will once again be regularly posting here.  Thanks for your grace, patience and understanding.


Currently I find myself in the midst of school planning.  Much has changed over this past year, including me and my students, so a complete evaluation of every area is in order.  Generally I do this every year, but this year must be more focused, intentional and detailed.  I am exploring co-op options with more interest and more intentionality than ever before.

I intend to keep you updated about my school planning journey.  After almost 20 years of home educating, this feels like a new beginning.  I feel compelled to define why we home educate all over again and to re-commit to those goals.

Another area that I must tell you about is the Trim Healthy Mama path.  I am still living this controlled carb lifestyle.  I have explored more deeply into the Ketogenic diet because of my menopause season of life.  I will continue to research and explore both of these lifestyles as I seek to discover what works for me.  I hope to try out the 3 month paid membership of Trim Healthy Mama within the next couple of days, as well.

The last area of life on which I will update is employment.  I am sensing that the timing is right for me to pursue part-time employment.  I have had one "bite" and hope to have an interview soon. More on that when and if things occur.

Farewell for today, dear Escapades.  Expect to receive more written communication from me regularly from now on!

Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...