28 April 2015

Planting a Faith Seed

  It's a small seed, but it's mine.

  Today's lesson so far is:  take time to understand; pray (listen), think deeply and talk out loud to myself about it before talking to someone else in any format, written or spoken.

  Some lessons recent:

  • say "yes" to God.  All of your "yes"es add up to steps on your journey.
  • listen and believe
  • my negative feelings are often misguided
    What lessons, insights are blooming inside of you today?



Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...