18 March 2015

Tech Week 2015, Wednesday


 Peacefulness and order seem to be reigning so far this week.  The costume crew has worked hard to be prepared and has found themselves ahead of the plan.  Tonight is the first dress rehearsal, which will birth new projects.  It will continue to be a GREAT week.

 While labeling and sorting through my thread spools in preparation for their appearance at the theater today, I found myself reflecting upon the various projects associated with those thread colors.  I felt warm, happy and comfortable as I pondered, despite my knowledge that none of those projects were accomplished without mistakes and frustration.  Is it maturity and wisdom that empowers us to remember the entirety of the experience, including the messy and painful bits, and yet still find it a satisfying and even comforting memory?  Perhaps the added bit of knowledge that everyone struggles, makes mistakes and gets frustrated in the process is the "vitamin" that keeps this kind of jumbled rumination healthy?

 And then mix in the wonderful revelation that though now we see dimly, one day we will SEE clearly because we are face-to-face with KINGDOM REALITY.

 When dim seeing is this satisfying, how much more incredibly is what lies ahead?!

  What threads, colors, revelations are you seeing these days?


Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...