16 April 2014

Techy Though Tardy

I just discovered a wonder which has existed awhile now, but had escaped my notice.

If you have Kindle and/or Kindle apps on your computer and mobile devices, you really should have the appropriate "Send to Kindle. . ."  For instance I just downloaded Send to Kindle for PC.  Brilliant addition to my growing Kindle apps and books and all-things-Kindle.  It also means that I love my Kindle even more!

What spurred this discovery was another wonderful discovery via Mary Hunt

Girlebooks.com for classic and contemporary ebooks by female writers, many of them FREE!  I delightfully downloaded one of my favorites FREE, "The Enchanted April," and then was pondering how to move it from my PC to my other Kindle devices.  While I emailed it to my Android Kindle device, I discovered the wonder of "Send to Kindle" after the fact. 

What wonders have you discovered lately?



Enjoy this article? Receive email alerts when new articles are available! Just click on the Follow button or subscribe above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please, send me your comments and questions, along with your e-mail address if you would like a private response.

A New Season Ahead = Necessary Changes

Hi, friends. Thanks to all  of you who have ever visited this blog and/or followed it. I appreciate it very much! Finding myself on the ...